© Reuters Weekly Market Roundup: U.S. Bitcoin ETF decision still pending, Ethereum continued to break new grounds, Turkish officials arrest suspects connected to $2 billion exchange exit scam
- Over the past week, the largest RV dealer in the United States Camping World joined the list of companies that now accept Bitcoin and payments. Meanwhile, Sean Culkin Kansas City Chief football player opted to receive his entire annual salary in Bitcoin.
- Tesla (NASDAQ:) revealed that it sold 10% of its Bitcoin holding, amounting to $272 million. The 27-year-old athlete will be receiving $920,000 in Bitcoin.
- Japanese gaming giant Nexon has invested $100 million into Bitcoin.
- Bitcoin adoption has taken a new dimension as the leading cryptocurrency becomes an acceptable payment option on a Caribbean island.
- A recent report suggests that Bitcoin miners are raking in an average of $57 million in profits daily.
- Turkish authorities are making moves to become Bitcoin…