Featured in this month’s newsletter:
- The Financial Services Skills Commission’s inclusion measurement guide
- The FCA’s expectations of firms’ Strong Customer Authentication solutions and the latest on the FCA’s approach to the three elements of authentication
- The resumption of the FCA’s credit information market study
- The FCA’s portfolio strategy letters to investment-based crowdfunding firms and P2P crowdfunding platforms
- ESG: publication of EU legislation to integrate sustainability into MiFID II, AIFMD, Solvency II and the Insurance Distribution Directive, and updates on SFDR.
Please join us for our interactive roundtable on the SMCR conduct rules.
General financial services regulation
FCA: instructions to firms on how to maintain accurate FS Register details
On 30 July 2021, the FCA updated its webpage to include more detailed instructions on how firms should use Connect to ensure that their firm details (such as registered name, place of…