Here’s what we’re watching ahead of the opening bell on Wednesday.
- U.S. stock futures ticked up ahead of the release of the Federal Reserve’s latest meeting minutes and fresh data on the labor market.
- Nasdaq-100 futures climbed 0.6%, suggesting that the benchmark for large-cap technology stocks may climb for a fourth trading session. Futures tied to the S&P 500 edged 0.2% higher.
What’s Coming Up
- Fed minutes are out later today, and will be closely watched after 10-year Treasurys rallied strongly Tuesday and early Wednesday, sending yields lower. The 10-year yielded 1.344% early Wednesday.
- Job openings are expected to hold at the near-10 million level in May from the previous month following the huge growth in staffing needs for American firms so far this year.
- WD-40, the spray lubricant maker, reports earnings after the bell.
Market Movers to Watch
- The recently U.S.-listed Chinese stocks hit by a…