– At 8:16 a.m. police learned of a domestic dispute at a Chinook Avenue address, a situation where one of the involved parties had already left the scene. An officer contacted the reporting party, who was advised to call again if the other person returned.
– A complaint about loud music was lodged shortly after midnight. Police responded to a Grennan Lane address and contacted those responsible and they agreed to turn it down.
– An afternoon caller told police of a coyote in the field between state Route 410 and the Foothills Trail. An officer responded but could not locate the animal.
– A 2:30 p.m. report told of an assault involving family members at a Watson Street business. An officer responded, made contact and determined no assault had occurred.
– A caller told police he believed his stolen excavator was being used in Enumclaw for street repairs. Police were unable to determine that the excavator had been…